[What makes Liangpi not crack?
]_Cooking Methods_How to make
In a hot summer, eating a bowl of Liangpi refreshing is definitely a treat, but sometimes it is not always easy to operate, causing the Liangpi to crack and affect appetite.
Nutrition experts say that if you want to make crackles without cracks, you must choose high-gluten flour, and then wash out all the starch in the dough, and then put it in the refrigerator overnight, and then it will be very gluttonous if you operate it the next day.
First, how to make Liangpi not crack?
1. Add water and flour into the dough.
2. Then put the prepared dough into clear water repeatedly and clear, wash out the starch in flour, and wash until gluten appears.
3, put the washed flour into the refrigerator freezer, usually for one night, anyway, the longer the better.
4. The next day, take out the starch water that has precipitated, and pour the clear water from it, leaving the starch lake.
You can master the silk.
5. Boil the water, put the cage cart, put it in a small tray, smear a little edible oil on the tray, and then pour it into the starch lake of 2-3 mm and steam for 5 minutes on high heat.
If you want to make it thicker, you can control it by yourself, but the skin is thinner and better.
6. Put the steamed skin in cold water, gently peel it off manually, and put it in the dish.
The right amount of edible oil should be smeared in the middle of each layer of cold skin to prevent sticking and the color is good.
Second, the effect and role of Liangpi You can keep warm by eating noodles in winter, you can cool off in summer, you can relieve boredom in spring, and you can get wet in autumn. It is a natural green pollution-free food that is suitable for all seasons.
“Compendium of Materia Medica” said: rice can nourish the spleen, wheat can make up the heart.
Hanzhong noodles are also called Liangpi. They are called differently according to the substitution of raw materials. Rice noodles made of (large) rice are called rice noodles, and Liangpi are made of noodles.Town noodles are more famous as Hanzhong noodles are softer, smoother, and taste better than Qin town noodles.
Third, the production techniques of Liangpi 1.
After sieving the flour and salt (it works fine without a sieve), add a little water to stir into the batter.
Be careful not to add too much water at a time, add it little by little, add it after mixing, so that the batter will be smooth and powderless.
The more times you stir, the more glutinous you make.
Stir for about 20 minutes.
It should be noted that the batter must not be too thin, otherwise the steamed noodles will break easily and not tendon.
2. Put the stirred batter in the refrigerator freezer (it can be left at room temperature in winter) for at least three hours, which is called wake noodles; 3.
Recover the batter that has been awake and restore it to the room. This process wipes the steamed cold skin model for future use; 4.
Use a saucepan to boil a large pot of boiling water for later use.
Then prepare a lubricating oil bowl: pour edible oil (any vegetable oil analog) in a small bowl and add water to it.
After the water has boiled, brush some oil into a model and pour a spoonful of batter into it.
6. The amount of batter is controlled by the individual. The thicker noodles are more sloppy, otherwise they are less. You can master one or two experiments; 6.
Dash the batter in the model evenly, and make the bottom of the model cover the batter evenly; 7.
Put the model with the batter in the boiling water pot and cover the pot.
The fire should be kept at all times; 8.
Repeat steps five and six to pour another model into the batter.
During this process, the batter in the first model will slowly foam. If the lid is transparent, it can be seen clearly.
Batter is steamed well; 9.
Wear cotton gloves to take out the steamed model and put it in cold water to cool (the first one is put in the pot to continue steaming). There are two options.
First, put the model upside down under the cold water pipe; second, store a pool of cold water in the pool and float the model inside, but the effect is not as good as the first one; 10.
11. Brush a layer of oil on the surface of the steamed Liangpi with a brush, and slowly peel off the Liangpi.
Brush both sides of the steamed Liangpier with oil, dip the knife in cold water, cut the Liangpier into a wide variety you like, and mix in the delicious seasoning.